May 23, 2005

Blogebrity.

Metafilter's talking about whether Blogebrity is a hoax. I know linking to them helps them in the Contagious Media contest, but I already linked to another contestant (not knowing at the time I was helping them), so it only evens things out. Anyway, they counted me as an "A-List" "blogebrity." I won't say how that makes me feel. I'll just quote Just Me:
i don’t know what’s sadder. that this site/list exists or that secretly (well not so secret anymore, or at least secret to my 4 readers), deep down in places i don’t want to admit exist, i wish i was on this list.

2 comments:

Half Sigma said...

I'm rooting for it to be real because it looks kind of cool.

Ann Althouse said...

I'm afraid that was totally off-topic. I can't let you promote your website this way.